Thursday 18 December 2014

That was not suppose to happen..

So last week thursday , I was playing in the first basketball game of a tournament that my team was in. Last 10 minutes of the game I jumped up and landed on a girls foot, causing me to sprain my ankle and now I am not allowed to play any sports for 4 to 6 weeks. Which is forcing me off my skates for almost half of the winter. I hate how that has happened but I cannot change what happened and all I have to do if really hope it will get better before 4 to 6 weeks. I have just begun to walk on it again very slowly. It does hurt and I really hope I'm not damaging it more but I am just trying to regain strength in my left foot. The timing of this sucks and I'm not sure if I will have to change what I am doing for this project but I will hopefully figure something out that works.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry about your injury. In your case it messes with several sports and activities. I trust you will heal quickly and find methods and people to help you with the physical and mental processing involved.

    This project will have to focus on research and planning. Share what you already know and develop a detailed plan for training that may include a training schedule, levelled drills, and video tutorials.

    ReplyDelete