Friday 9 January 2015

Healing Quick

With my ankle being sprained I have not been able to go out to skate quite yet, I am planning on going out next week Wednesday though. I have been doing lots of exercises to work on my ankle and increase my strength in that area. I have been doing things like calf raises and spelling out the alphabet with my foot in the air. I am able to walk on it, I have been for a couple weeks now. It has been about 4 weeks and a day since I sprained my ankle and I think I might be strong enough to do physical activity on it, I might wear my tensor bandage with it but only so I feel more sturdy on it. Hopefully when I go out on Wednesday I will be able to skate on it for sure, I know I will not be as strong as I was before but getting an early start on getting back on my ankle will be good for me and hopefully it might speed up the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment